Tuesday, November 24, 2009

POST-Turkey Day Challenge!

WHO is ready for a challenge? I know a lot of my clients are!! Me too! So, after Turkey Day, I am starting a challenge for myself and anyone who wants to join in!

This will be a NO SUGAR - NO SWEETENER CHALLENGE. Why? Because I am addicted. Bad. I hate the idea of going without my splenda packets, crystal light, or coke zero. And it is NOT good for my body!!! It makes me crave more sweets and I end up ruining my diet. I have given up sweeteners before and tried and failed many times, but I will keep trying until I have OVERCOME! I am starting this weekend. I will probably sleep a lot. I will probably cry. But I will make it. You may think that seems weird or dramatic, but that's what happens when I stop. I go through withdrawal.

I also plan on getting the book "THE END OF OVEREATING" by David Kessler.
He was the former FDA Commissioner under Presidents Bush & Clinton. In the book, he writes about how the FDA is corrupt and food companies are doing everything they can to make us ADDICTED to their foods. I think the FDA and these food companies are trying to kill us. Maybe not intentionally, but I don't think they give a crap about people just money!

I will review the book as I read it while doing cardio. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment